Planning a race is a monumental task. We know. That’s why we’ve created this 44-page guide on how to plan a race to help keep you on track. Don’t be fooled by the 5K reference. This guide will give you tips applicable to any type of race, of any distance.
The 12 chapters of the guide are:
1. 12 steps to kick-start race planning
2. How to create a race budget
3. 5 rules to developing a race pricing strategy
4. Everything you need to know about online registration
5. Ins and Outs of race permits
6. Logistics planning
7. Choosing your event staff
8. Preparing yourself for sponsors
9. 8 ways to attract race sponsors
10. Event marketing and race promotion
11. Everything you need to know about publicity. What to do about merchandise.