Kansas Senior Games Track & Field
Sep 11, 2016
from 08:00 AM to 10:00 PM
|Where||Hummer Sports Park|
|Contact Name||Donnie Palmer|
|Add event to calendar||
Track and Field
Commissioner: Donnie Palmer, email@example.com
Doug Reynolds, firstname.lastname@example.org
KSG Entry Regulations:
- Certified implements will be provided for all events and age groups. In addition, athletes shall be permitted to use their own implements, provided they have been certified by the Track & Field Committee. Athletes who wish to use their own implements shall agree to all certification procedures including but not limited to marking, impounding, etc.
- Athletes must provide their own vaulting poles.
- Shoes must comply with USATF Rule 143, 3(a)-(f).
- The age division of competition will be determined by the athlete’s age as of December 31, 2016.
- For field events, four attempts will be given. Exception: high jumpers and pole vaulters will be allowed three consecutive misses.
- All track events will be timed finals. The number of heats will be determined based on the number of entries.
KSG Sport Rules:
- This meet will be conducted in accordance with USA Track & Field (USATF) rules, except as modified herein. For a copy of these rules, contact:
USA Track & Field
132 East Washington St. Suite 800
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Competitors must not wear clothing that could impede the view of the judges.
- Following are the weights of the various throwing implements (subject to change) to be used by each gender and age group.
|Age Division||Men 50-59||Men 60-69||Men 70-79||Men 80+||Women 50-59||Women 60-74||Women 75+|
- It is expected that all who participate do so in the spirit of fair competition and good sportsmanship. Athletes and coaches are responsible for knowing, understanding and following the rules, policies and code of conduct for their sport. Games organizers reserve the right to disqualify any participant from competition in the Kansas Senior Games for the following reasons: false representation, improper use of alcohol and/or drugs, unsportsmanlike conduct or disorderly behavior, rules of infraction or any reason KSG deems to be in the best interest of the Games.